Heat Pump Installations in and around Marietta, Georgia
A heat pump is an all-in-one heating and cooling system that can be a very efficient heating and cooling solution. It does the job of both an air conditioner and a furnace. Some of the main benefits of heat pumps include:
- Efficient: Heat pumps are very efficient in regions with moderate climates, including those found in North Georgia.
- Cost Effective: Heat pumps use a comparatively small amount of energy, which makes them one of the most cost effective heating and cooling methods available.
- Environmentally Friendly: heat pumps are considered to be one of the most environmentally friendly heating and cooling solutions.
- Space Savers: Heat pumps are smaller in size than many other heating and cooling options, so they don’t take up valuable space in your home or business.
How does a heat pump work?
A heat pump is an electric powered system that uses an air circulation and transfer technique. In other words, a heat pump moves heat rather than generating heat. With this method, a heat pump is capable of generating 4 times the amount of energy that it consumes. For detailed information about heat pumps and how they work, visit http://energy.gov/energysaver/articles/heat-pump-systems.
Why Choose Us?
A-Team installs all major types of heat pumps, including:
- Air-sourced heat pumps
- Ductless mini-split heat pumps
- Geothermal heat pumps
- Absorption heat pumps, also called gas-fired heat pumps
To learn more about the types of heat pumps, schedule an appointment with an A-Team technician. Our experienced technicians continuously undergo training to learn about each new heating and cooling system that becomes available. We would be happy to perform a complete home assessment to help you determine which heat pump is the best solution for your home or business.
For more information about heat pumps or to schedule your heat pump installation, contact A-Team today.