Routine service is one of the most important things you can do to maintain the efficiency of and increase the lifespan of your HVAC system. It may be a little investment on the front end, but could save you a lot of money in major repairs or entire system replacements down the road.
You should have a professional perform HVAC service and maintenance twice a year – once in the spring for your a/c system, and once in the fall for your heating system. It’s estimated that a system loses 5% of it’s efficiency every year of operation, but a system that’s routinely service will maintain 95% efficiency over the years. This means the cost of routine maintenance will quickly be recouped in energy savings.
Benefits of seasonal HVAC service
- Reduce your energy bill by restoring your system to peak operating performance and efficiency
- Increase the lifespan of your system
- Prevent major repairs by identifying potential issues early
What routine HVAC service includes
On an HVAC service visit, your A-Team technician will:
- Check the compressor, ensuring efficient operation and correct power draw
- Inspect/oil fan motors
- Make sure operating temperatures and pressures are in line with manufacturer specs
- Check coolant levels
- Ensure the heating unit or furnace powers on and is producing warm air
We’ll also check and replace your air filters and clean the system and vents.
Call A-Team Heating and Air today at (770) 516-5165 for routine HVAC service and make sure you system is operating efficiently and properly.