Service Your HVAC System in the Spring and Fall for All Year Comfort
Routine service is one of the most important things you can do to maintain the efficiency of and increase the lifespan of your HVAC system. It may be a little investment on the front end, but could save you a lot of money in major repairs or entire system replacements down the road.
You should have a professional perform HVAC service and maintenance twice a year – once in the spring for your a/c system, and once in the fall for your heating system. It’s estimated that a system loses 5% of it’s efficiency every year of operation, but a system that’s routinely service will maintain 95% efficiency over the years. This means the cost of routine maintenance will quickly be recouped in energy savings.
Benefits of seasonal HVAC service
- Reduce your energy bill by restoring your system to peak operating performance and efficiency
- Increase the lifespan of your system
- Prevent major repairs by identifying potential issues early
What routine HVAC service includes
On an HVAC service visit, your A-Team technician will:
- Check the compressor, ensuring efficient operation and correct power draw
- Inspect/oil fan motors
- Make sure operating temperatures and pressures are in line with manufacturer specs
- Check coolant levels
- Ensure the heating unit or furnace powers on and is producing warm air
We’ll also check and replace your air filters and clean the system and vents.
Call A-Team Heating and Air today at (770) 516-5165 for routine HVAC service and make sure you system is operating efficiently and properly.